I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Ethernet Display Adapter DVI
This DoIP (Display over IP) Adapter enables you easily to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer over the Ethernet.
Without the burden of opening the chase of PC, adding a graphics card and reconfiguring the system. You may easily have the high quality image presentation and DVD quality video playback.With the CAT5 cabling, you can place the remote display stations up to 100m away from the source.
The Ethernet-attached solution provides a single DVI video port and design for small office, classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, monitor testing, demonstrations and multi-media presentations, etc....
- Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through Ethernet cable
- Video share through Ethernet
- Remote display device control
- Transfer distance up to 100 meter
- Window XP and Vista compatible
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- LAN input: RJ-45 Connector
- Video output: DVI-I 24pin + 5pin Female Connector
- Windows XP 32-bit, Vista 32-bit and Windows 7 32-bit
- AC input: 100~240V - 50Hz~60Hz
- DC output: 5V / 2.5A
- Extended Desktop (Default)
- Extended to Right / Left / Above / Below Desktop
- Mirrored Desktop
- Max 1280 x 1024
- 16 Bits and 32 Bits
- One red LED for power on indication
- One green LED for LAN activity indication
- Operation temperature: 10 ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 ~ 80 °C
Dimension & Weight:
- Dimension: 69.8(W) x 97(L) x 20.8(H) mm
- Weight: 83g
- 1x Display over Ethernet Adapter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet cable
- 1x CD (driver + detail manual)
- 1x User's Guide
Question: How is default IP address of LAN server?
Answer: Default IP is set by a DHCP server ( in case direct connection PC- LAN server is set IP on LAN server in range 169.254.x.x , Windows default). For searching of IP on LAN server is needed to be installed utility Peripheral server( Launch USB server) which knows to find IP on LAN server (on PC can be other IP then on LAN server).
Question: Can I manage LAN server remotely or it knows to work in more IP networks?
Answer: Not possible, LAN server has no option for Gateway setting., only one IP network.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130