I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec LAN Server 4x USB 2.0 port
Examples of usage
- Share up to 4 USB devices through your home or office network - external hard drive, flash drive, memory card reader, USB webcam, etc.
- Wirelessly share your USB devices through your wireless router
- Enjoy music stored on any networked PC with a USB Speaker
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Printer (MFP) over a network to print, scan and fax from any networked computer
- Supported protocols: LPR, DHCP, UPnP
- Works with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- LAN input RJ-45, support MDI/MDIX
- USB output 4x USB 2.0
- Green LED for power indication
- Green/Yellow LED for LAN activity
- 4x Blue LED for USB activity
- Adapter input 100-240 VAC, 0,5 A, 50-60 Hz, output 5 VDC, 2 A
- OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit
- Product size 80 x 50 x 145 mm (including the stand)
- Product weight 291 g
- Package size 271 x 157 x 58 mm
- Package weight 576 g
Ethernet card/ possibility of connection to a local network
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64bit , Windows 7 32/64bit
- Ethernet to 4-port USB Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet cable RJ-45 (100 cm)
- Driver CD
- User's Guide
Answer: Default IP is set by a DHCP server ( in case direct connection PC- LAN server is set IP on LAN server in range 169.254.x.x , Windows default). For searching of IP on LAN server is needed to be installed utility Peripheral server( Launch USB server) which knows to find IP on LAN server (on PC can be other IP then on LAN server).
Question: Can I manage LAN server remotely or it knows to work in more IP networks?
Answer: Not possible, LAN server has no option for Gateway setting, only one IP network.
Question: OK, I have connected the USB device, now what?
Question: After installation I can't see device. What can I do?
Answer: Unplug/Plug LAN server (power supply, LAN) and try to upload new firmware. Download bookmark and read quick start document for Update firmware. Download actual driver from bookmark Download.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130