I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Handsfree Headset I22
Handsfree headset i-Tec I22 works with all mobile phones, which support Bluetooth technology. It offers long talk time, perfect sound quality and comfortable for fitting for a long time.
- Fully compatible with Bluetooth™ V2.0
- Excellent sound quality
- Battery life: up to 3h talk time / up to 65h standby time (depends on phone type)
- Compatible with all Bluetooth mobile phone, PDA
- Switch on/off
- Answer/end / reject a call
- Call redial, Voice dialing, call waiting
- Mute,Volume adjustment
- Transfer a call between mobile and headset
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Bluetooth verze: v. 2.0, class II
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer 120mA
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Earphone: 8Ω, diameter 10mm
- Microphone: One-way with sound absorption
- Hardware: Chip ISSC with consumption control, voltage protection, over-temperature protection and short-circuit protection
- Consumption : 2,5μA in emergency regime
- Emergency time: up to 65 hours
- Operation (call) time: depending on the type of phone – up to 6,5 hours
- Multifunctional colour LED diode, indicating charging, low battery, pairing
- Dimensions: 45 x 18 x 20mm
- Weight: 8g
- USB cable for charging
- Auto-adaptor for charging
Question: I can't pair, what is problem?
Answer: Charge Handsfree/Headset, cancel all pairings from mobile phone and start new pairing by manual.
Question: How can I restore to default setting (cancel all pairings)?
1.Ensure the car kit is in Standby mode
2.Press and hold both"V+"and"V-" buttons for 10 seconds until the LED indicator flash blue and red 5 times, then the speakerphone will resume standby mode.and now the speaker is back to original setting.
Notes: If the speakerphone is connected with a mobile phone before restore to default setting, it will enter pairing mode automatically after restored to default. If the speakerphone is not connected with a moblie phone before restore to default setting, it will be under standby mode after restored to default setting.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130