I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB IrDA Adapter
USB adapter for wireless communication using infrared interface. One of the few IrDA adapter supports all current Windows to Win 8 64bit.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Fully compatible with IrDA 1.1 and USB 1.1 standard
- Compatible with FIR 4 Mbps, MIR,SIR and ASK 56 Kbps
- Transfer rate up to 12 Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Range up to 1 m
- Easy installation Plug & Play
- No need external power adapter
- Low power consumption
- Chipset SigmaTel STIR4200
- OS Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit
- Compatible with Nokia Data Suite , Siemens Mobile Phone Manager,Sony Ericsson Communication Suite
- Product size 50 x 28 x 19 mm
- Product weight 11 g
- Package size 147 x 98 x 22 mm
- Package weight 35 g
Pentium, Pentium II , Pentium III or IBM PC compatible.
Available USB port
Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit
- IrDA Adapter
- User's Guide
- Driver for manual installation Windows 7/8 32bit -
- Driver for manual installation Windows 7/8 64bit -
Question: Why don't my device connect to USB IrDA module?
Answer: It can be caused because of lower speed of Your device. Open Device Manager and then click "Infrared devices" and than choose "SigmaTel USB-IrDA Dongle". Then right-click "Properties" and in bookmark "Advanced" choose needed speed in "Speed Enable" (We recommend to slow down speed to 38400 bps).
Question: i-tec USB IrDA adapter is installed in Win7/8 but doesn't create virtual COM port ( in Win XP is virtual COM created) . How can I do virtual port in Win 7/8?
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130