I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Dual USB AC Charger 2x USB 2,1A (iPad & iPad mini & iPhone 5 ready)
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Output 2x A-type USB
- Can be widely used to power mobile phones, tablets, MP3, MP4, PDA, games, cameras and other digital devices
- Over-current protection & consistent charging current to insure safety
- Portable appearance design, elegant and graceful, suitable for travelling
- 120-240 VDC, 10 W max. standard input which can be used in car, ship and air plane
- Output 2x = 5 V / up to 2,1 A
- Off-Load < 0,5 W
- Noise & Ripple < 50 mV
- The maximum of the insulating resistance 100 MOhm (measured with the voltage of 500 VDC)
- Product size 82 x 45 x 25 mm
- Product weight 62 g
- Package size 160 x 115 x 32 mm
- Package weight 107 g
- i-tec Dual USB Power Charger 2.1 A
- User´s Guide
Question: Is possible to charge 2 iPads at once?
Answer: No. For iPad is just one USB.
Answer: The charger is equipped with special identification circuits, which enable to charge iPad tablet on one port and Samsung TAB on the other port. That´s why it is not possible to charge two iPad tablets or two Samsung tablets at the same time.
Question: Is it possible to charge iPad and Samsung at the same time, alternatively some other devices, which don´t need special identification circuits.
Answer: Yes, it is possible.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130