I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 All-in-One Internal Card Reader with 1x USB 3.0 port Hub 3,5" 60cm cable with 20pin internal adapter and cable with 2x USB 3.0 type A
Supported card types: CF type I, SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, micro SD, micro SDHC, UHS- I, MMC, MMC Plus, MMC Mobile, RS-MMC, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS PRO Duo, MS Micro M2, xD Picture Card.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Supported card types: CF type I, SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, micro SD, micro SDHC, UHS- I, MMC, MMC Plus, MMC Mobile, RS-MMC, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS PRO Duo, MS Micro M2, xD Picture Card
- Card reader - USB 3.0, HUB - 1x type A USB 3.0
- Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Faceplate color black
- PC Connection USB 3.0 1 x 20pin internal connector for the motherboard (cable length 60 cm) + possibility of connection to common type A connectors through attached reduction
- Power 5 VDC, 0.9 A
- OS Windows XP SP3, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit
- Product size 137 x 101 x 25 mm
- Product weight 247 g
- Package size 188 x 112 x 45 mm
- Package weight 323 g
PC or notebook with an available USB port
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Reader with cable (60 cm)
- Reduction from USB 3.0 20-pin internal connector to USB 3.0 2x type A (male) - cca 20 cm
- User´s guide
- 4 pcs screws for installation in computer case
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: I connected Card reader into internal port, but it doesn't detect?
Answer: It is needed to reboot your system, if Card reader is connected into internal port during PC is running. Then will be Card reader detected.
Question: My motherboard doesn't include internal USB 3.0 port and I don't have extended Card with that port. How can I connect that reader?
Answer: Package contents also cable reduction helping you connect Card reader into external USB 3.0 ports type A. Most of current motherboards includes that type of ports.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130