I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec PCI-Express card 4x USB 3.0 ports 2x external 2x internal with 1x 19pin internal USB 3.0 adapter for Windows/8/7/Vista/XP
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Card fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- 2 x external USB 3.0 type A, 2 x internal USB 3.0 via 1 x 19pin "header male" connector
- Interface USB 3.0, backwards compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1
- Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit
- Product size 120 x 66 x 20 mm
- Product weight 47 g
- Package size 188 x 148 x 33 mm
- Package weight 126 g
One available PCI Express slot
One available Molex connector on PSU
Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit
- PCIe to 2 x external + 2 x internal USB 3.0 adapter
- Low profile plate for an installation into lower cases
- Driver CD
- User´s Guide
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly?
Answer: Make sure, that MOLEX connector of PSU is connected to charging port of PCIe Card.
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly? Some devices are not detected.
Answer: It can be caused by old drivers. Please download actual drivers from Download bookmark and install it.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130