I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Advance MySafe Clip 3.5" External aluminium case for HDD discs with CLIP system, tool free installation
USB 3.0 Advance MySafe Clip is an external case for all 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard discs. The USB 3.0 connection offers you a quick and easy data transfer (up to 5 Gbps) but the device is backward compatible with standards USB 2.0, 1.1 as well. A big advantage of the case is the CLIP system for harddrive tool free installation. This enables you a quick and comfortable disc change with instant access to your data. The solid aluminium construction ensures an effective heat dissipation without necessity to cool disc with a fan, which may be a source of distracting noise.
A small stand is included in the package so that you can have the case in vertical position and save place on your table.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for all 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard disc drives
- Max. HDD volume no limitation
- Solid Aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Plug & Play
- On/Off button for hardware switching disc off without the necessity of unplug it
- Active LED to indicate power status and HDD status
- Adapter input AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, output DC 12 V, 2 A
- Supported OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS 10.x and higher
- Product size 203 x 123 x 37 mm
- Product weight 563 g
- Package size 220 x 238 x 60 mm
- Package weight 939 g
Available USB port (we recommend using free USB 3.0 port to use maximal speed of HDD)
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit – automatic installation of drivers from OS
Mac OS 10.x and higher – automatic installation of drivers from OS
- External Enclosure for 3.5" HDD
- USB 3.0 Cable (90 cm)
- Power Adaptor
- User’s Guide
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: Enclosure is not detected in OS.
Answer: Connect device into another USB port.
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted. You can check it in Disk Manager, which you can find in Device Manager. There you can HDD format too.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130