I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Extension Kit PCI-Express card USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 2x External + 1x Internal 19pin + USB 3.0 2port Extender
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Card fully compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specification
- 2 x external USB 3.0 type A, 2 x internal USB 3.0 via 1 x 19pin „header male“ connector
- Interface USB 3.0, backwards compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1
- Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Built-in 4-pin power connector (Molex type) for receiving extra power supply from system
- Installation into free 3.5" bay on the front panel of your PC
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- No driver installation
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit
- Product size 99 x 118 x 22 mm
- Product weight 175 g
- Package size 138 x 113 x 30 mm
- Package weight 288 g
Desktop PC with one available USB port and one available PCI Express slot
1x available Molex connector on PSU
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit
- i-tec Internal USB 3.0 Front Panel Extender 2 Port
- Integrated cable ended with the internal USB 3.0 19pin connector (45 cm)
- 6 screws for fixing the metal construction
- PCIe to 2 x external + 2 x internal USB 3.0 adapter
- Low profile backplate for an installation into lower cases
- CD (Drivers & Manuals)
- User´s Guides
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly?
Answer: Make sure, that MOLEX connector of PSU is connected to charging port of PCIe Card.
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly? Some devices are not detected.
Answer: It can be caused by old drivers. Please download actual drivers from Download bookmark and install it.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130