I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Advance MySafe Slim for 2,5" SATA I, II, III HHD SSD disk Aluminium enclosure for optimal heat dissipation
An elegant external enclosure for 2,5" SATA HHD and SSD disk with height up to 9.5 mm. An excellent heat dissipation thanks to aluminium construction, ventilation holes in the front panel and radiator design of bottom side of case. USB 3.0 connection enables a quick and easy data transfer (up to 5 Gbps). The device is backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for all 2,5-Inch SATA I, II, III hard disk drives with max. height 9.5 mm
- Maximum volume of HDD no limitation
- Solid Aluminium body for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Plug & Play
- Active LED to indicate power and HDD status
- Powered via USB port (optionally you can use an external power adapter 5 V, 2 A)
- OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, Mac OS 10.x and higher
- Product size 125 x 78 x 18.5 mm
- Product weight 130 g
- Package size 182 x 112 x 45 mm
- Package weight 255 g
PC or notebook with one available USB port
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit – automatic installation of drivers from OS
Mac OS 10.x and higher – automatic installation of drivers from OS
- External Enclosure for 2,5" HDD
- USB 3.0 cable (50 cm)
- User’s Guide
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: Enclosure is not detected in OS.
Answer: Connect device into another USB port.
Question: HDD is not visible in OS?
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted.
Question: After connecting to Express Card is Enclosure insufficiently power supplied (doesn’t spin, doesn‘t detect in OS).
Answer: Connect additional power supply cable to Express Card or enclosure.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130