I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Power Supply Unit 750W - ATX Cable Management, Active PFC
i-tec Power Supply Unit 750W is a reliable and heavy-duty power supply unit for high-performance home computers as well as for gaming computers with high consumption or for small servers.
This power supply unit offers very high efficiency resulting in lower heating and the fan can work at lower revolutions. A 12 cm fan with intelligent speed control ensures quiet operation of the power supply unit even at high consumption and ensures perfect cooling of all components and efficient overall airflow in the computer case.
The power supply unit is equipped with overvoltage protection (OVP), with over performance protection (OPP), and with short connection protection (SCP). When the maximum values of the power supply unit are exceeded or in the instance of short connection, the power supply unit is automatically switched off, thus protecting the internal circuits against damaging. The unit also meets the standard for low harmonic interference and backward radiation to the grid PFC which is mandatory in the EU.
The power supply unit is with modular removable cables. Output connectors include an ATX 24pin cable for the motherboard, auxiliary 4+4pin connector for the CPU, four terminals for the SATA equipment, four peripheral MOLEX connectors and one 4pin connector for a floppy disk drive or other accessories. Feeding of graphic cards and other components is ensured by one PCI-E 6+2pin connector and one PCI-E 6pin connector. All cables are braided to allow improved cable management.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- Heavy-duty 750W switched power supply unit with efficiency > 80%
- The power supply unit meets ERP/EUP – consumption when switched off is < 1W
- Active power factor correction PFC
- Supports ATX 12V Power Supply Design Guide Version 2.31
- Modular removable cables - „cable management“
- Connectors for ATX 20+4pin, 4x SATA, 4x Molex, 1x Floppy, 1x PCI-E (6+2pin), 1x PCI-E (6pin), 1x 4+4pin for motherboard (EPS 12V)
- Overvoltage, short connection, and over-performance protection (OVP, SCP, OPP)
- 12 cm ultra-silent fan
- Certification in accordance with FCC, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Euro Universal socket type
- Product dimensions 160 x 150 x 86 mm
- Product weight 1 398 g
- Packaging dimensions 262 x 206 x 101 mm
- Packaging weight 2 026 g
- i-tec Power Supply Unit 750W
- Evropean power cord (150 cm)
- User Manual
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130