I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet Adapter 10/100/1000 Mbps, USB 3.0 to RJ-45, LED, ideal for notebook ultrabook tablet PC, Windows Android Linux Mac
The i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows user's computer instantly connect to a 10/100/1000Mbps network through an USB port. Thanks to this adapter you can simply and elegantly add another network card to your computer, notebook or tablet. The adapter supports the modern USB 3.0 interface as well as quick gigabit data transfers. These transfers are possible even via USB 2.0 interface, but for networks optimalized to the fastest data transfers we recommend connection via faster USB 3.0. No external power supply is needed. The adapter supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and Mac OS to Linux.
Ethernet network connection can also be used in the Android system. However, the support of this function must be included by the manufacturer directly in the particular Android device. You can easily check this support in Network Connection Settings → Other Networks, which must include Ethernet.
If you are using MacOS operating system (especially Sierra 10.12), please download the drivers for LAN port below, in the "Download" tab.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Simply connection another network card to your notebook / tablet / PC using a USB cable, USB 3.0 type A male to RJ-45 female adapter
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) and IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Interface USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Powered through USB cable, no external power adapter needed
- Wake-on-LAN function, Plug & Play function, LED indication
- Chipset Realtek RTL8153; support Jumbo frame up to 9kB
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
- Product dimensions 66 x 25 x 17 mm
- Product weight 37 g
- Packaging dimensions 180 x 105 x 50 mm
- Packaging weight 130 g
PC or notebook with available USB port
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
- i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with built-in cable (20 cm)
- CD (Driver and User's manual)
- Quick Installation Guide
LAN does not work on Mac OS:
If you are using MacOS operating system (especially Sierra 10.12), please download the drivers for LAN port in the "Download" tab.
Question: All is OK, only Ethernet speed on adapter is displayed 100 Mbps or 10 Mbps, where is problem?
Answer: Please verify all cabling between PC/NB and active Ethernet device (HUB, switch, router) and formly plug in all RJ-45 connectors. Maybe help you exchange Ethernet cable between notebook / PC and active device for certificated one.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130