I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 MySafe AluBasic Advance External Hard Disk Case 9.5 mm / 2.5" for SATA I/II/III HDD SSD, Aluminium construction for optimal heat dissipation
i-tec USB 3.0 MySafe AluBasic is external hard disk case for all 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm. Connecting via USB 3.0 offers easy and high speed data transfer (up to 5 Gbps). Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 is a commonplace. Aluminium construction for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection. USB cable is included.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm, quick and comfortable disc changing for instant access to your data
- USB 3.0 interface for high speed data transfer (5 Gbps), backward compatible with USB 2.0
- LED indicator, Plug & Play function, powered over the USB cable, automatic installation of drivers
- Aluminium construction for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- OS Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X
- Product dimensions 126 x 76 x 13 mm
- Product weight 60 g
- Packaging dimensions 160 x 110 x 35 mm
- Packaging weight 170 g
PC or notebook with one available USB port
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit – automatic installation of drivers from OS
Mac OS 10.x and higher – automatic installation of drivers from OS
- External enclosure for 2.5" HDD
- USB 3.0 cable (50 cm)
- Screws to fix HDD
- User’s Guide
Question: Enclosure is not detected in OS.
Answer: Connect device into another USB port.
Question: HDD is not visible in OS.
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted.
Question: After connecting to Express Card is enclosure insufficiently power supplied (doesn’t spin, doesn‘t detect in OS).
Answer: Connect additional power supply cable to Express Card or enclosure.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130