I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Slim HUB 3 Port + Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, USB 3.0 to RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps, 3x USB 3.0 port, for notebook ultrabook tablet PC, Windows Mac Linux Android
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
Combination of passive USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your notebook, tablet or PC using a single USB cable, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection. Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight it is an ideal accessory when traveling.
It offers three USB 3.0 ports with the Plug & Play function and standard USB charging – the HUB will automatically detect connected equipment for USB charging. The USB 3.0 interface is important mainly for data transfers from USB 3.0 memory cards and flash disks which will use its high transfer speed most. This HUB is powered from the USB bus and it has a built in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. The interface is compatible with USB 2.0.
The Gigabit Ethernet port allows fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection. You no need to purchase an extra Gigabit network card and share a PCI/PCIe or Express/CardBus slot. With compliance with USB 3.0 specification, this adapter ensures true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed without any compromise. The network connection can also be used in the Android system. However, the support of this function must be included by the manufacturer directly in the particular Android device. You can easily check this support in Network Connection Settings → Other Networks, which must include Ethernet.
If you are using MacOS operating system (especially Sierra 10.12), please download the drivers for LAN port below, in the "Download" tab.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- Combination of passive USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your notebook / tablet / PC using a single USB cable, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting the USB equipment and high speed data transfer (5 Gbps)
- 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port, supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds (if you are using MacOS operating system (especially Sierra 10.12), please download the drivers for LAN port)
- Integrated USB 3.0 cable for connecting to your notebook / tablet / PC
- LED indication for Ethernet connection
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and Plug & Play function
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- VIA VL813 chipset compliant with USB 3.0 specification, revision 1.0
- ASIX AS88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter chipset – supports standard IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab a IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
- Product dimensions: 123 x 29 x 19 mm
- Product weight: 50 g
- Packaging dimensions: 220 x 153 x 32 mm
- Packaging weight: 105 g
Hardware requirements: notebook / tablet / PC with free USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. If you connect to USB 2.0 transfer speed and some function can be limited. Processor Intel Pentium 1.2GHz a higher, 512MB RAM.
Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
- i-tec USB 3.0 Slim HUB 3 Port + Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with integrated cable (17 cm)
- CD with the drivers and the manuals
- Quick Start
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: My computer cannot detect the device, or the HUBs function is limited.
Answer: Check drivers of USB 3.0 interface on your computer. These drivers must be up-to-date. For further information check our website (section USB 3.0 PROBLEMS)
Question: Will the HUB charge iPad or Samsung tablets?
Answer: No, charging of iPad and Samsung tablets, which require special identification circuits, is not supported.
Question: I want to use the HUB for charging an Apple device (iPod, iPhone, iPad) in Windows OS. Is there a software solution for this problem?
Answer: Standard power supply solution for Apple devices is provided by the supplied power adaptor for Apple devices. However, ASUS software has developed “ASUS AI Charger” allowing charging and at the same time working on an Apple device using a notebook / PC USB port or using the HUB, docking station in Windows. More information with the possibility of downloading and testing can be found here. We have noted a number of positive responses when using this software; however, we cannot guarantee its 100% functionality with all possible hardware combinations.
Question: Can I get more detailed information about problems with the device?
Answer: Of course. In case you are not able to solve the problems when installing or using our products, please, do not hesitate to contact our technical support.
Question: LAN does not work correctly.
Answer: Check all cables between the notebook / tablet / PC and the active element of your network and push the USB and RJ-45 connectors.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130