I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Metal 3-Port HUB with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, 1x USB 3.0 to RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps, 3x USB 3.0 Port, LED, for laptop tablet PC, Windows Mac Linux Android, Space Grey colour
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection.
The HUB offers three USB 3.0 ports with the Plug & Play function and standard USB charging – it will automatically detect connected equipment for USB charging. The USB 3.0 interface is important mainly for data transfers from USB 3.0 memory cards and flash disks which will use its high transfer speed most.
The Gigabit Ethernet port allows you easy access to 10/100/1000 Mbps network. You can enjoy high speed internet access without any interruption.
This HUB is powered from the USB bus and it has a built in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. It supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and Mac OS to Linux. Ethernet network connection can also be used in the Android system. However, the support of this function must be included by the manufacturer directly in the particular Android device. You can easily check this support in Network Connection Settings → Other Networks, which must include Ethernet.
In case there are any problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, please check first for the possible solution in detailed manual or in the FAQ tab.
- Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 1x USB 3.0 connector, for connecting to a laptop, tablet or PC
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting the USB equipment and high speed data transfer (5 Gbps)
- LED indication for Ethernet connection
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and Plug & Play function
- Realtek 0411 Chipset – USB 3.0 HUB
- Realtek 8153 Chipset – USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet – supports standard IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Powered through USB-C bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS, Linux, Android
- Product dimensions: 96 x 30 x 21 mm
- Product weight: 65 g
- Packaging dimensions: 145 x 130 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 101 g
Hardware requirements: laptop, tablet, PC with free USB port
Operation system: Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS, Linux, Android
- i-tec USB 3.0 Metal HUB 3 Port + Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with cable (28 cm)
- Quick Start
Question: The computer does not detect the device, or the HUB is misbehaving.
Answer: Check if the latest drivers for the USB interface are installed in your computer.
Question: Can I get more detailed information about problems with the device?
Answer: Of course. In case you are not able to solve the problems when installing or using our products, please, do not hesitate to contact our technical support.
Question: LAN does not work correctly.
Answer: Check all cables between the notebook / tablet / PC and the active element of your network and push the USB and RJ-45 connectors.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130