I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec THUNDERBOLT™ 3 Dual Display Port Video Adapter for Thunderbolt™ 3 macOS and Windows laptops and tablets, supports 1x 5K 60Hz display/TV or 2x 4K 60Hz display/TV
Expand your desktop with one or two external Display Port monitors, via the new Thunderbolt™ 3
connector. The adapter supports 1x 5K resolution up to 5120x2880@60Hz or 2x 4K resolution
4096x2160@60Hz and stereo sound.
The adapter is intended primarily for devices that are equipped with a Thunderbolt™ 3 interface (MacBook Pro 2016, DELL XPS12, DELL XPS 13, DELL XPS 15, HP Elite X2, EliteBook Folio G1, Spectre x360, Lenovo Thinkpad P50, Lenovo Thinkpad P70 etc.). The connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows easy connection, because you can rotate the connector either way . More information about the Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C is available here .
The adapter is an excellent choice for designers, graphic designers, gamers, and other users working with more than one screen simultaneously. Its performance allows you to run the most demanding applications on one or two independent displays. It is ideal for editing 5K / 4K 60Hz video or for other Ultra HD tasks such as CAD drawings or viewing medical images.
Using the “Extend” and “Mirror” modes, you can for example use applications on two monitors (e.g., wide spreadsheets), or you can work on the first screen and search the Internet on the second screen, you can compare several documents simultaneously without constant switching between the open windows, also you can display panoramic images on two screens.
Operation is very simple, just plug the adapter into the Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your computer, connect it with a display device via Display Port cable and you can start using immediately. When connecting a single monitor through two Display Port cables it supports up to 5K 5120x2880@60Hz, the host graphic card has to support 5K resolution. The adapter is compatible with active HDMI, DVI and VGA adapters, so it is also possible to connect displays and TVs which do not have a Display Port connector. Driver installation is automatic.
- Expand your desktop with one or two external Display Port monitors, via the new Thunderbolt™ 3
- connector. The adapter supports 1x 5K resolution up to 5120x2880@60Hz or 2x 4K resolution
- 4096x2160@60Hz and stereo sound.
- 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 connector for connecting to a laptop, tablet or PC
- Graphic interface: 2x Display Port (spec. 1.2), resolution 1x 5K up to 5120x2880@60Hz or 2x 4K
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Powered through Thunderbolt™ 3 bus, no power adapter is required
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 8, 8.1, 10, macOS® Sierra 10.12 or greater. Requires Thunderbolt™ 3
- interface, e.g. MacBook Pro 2016 and later, DELL XPS12, DELL XPS 13, DELL XPS 15, HP Elite X2,
- EliteBook Folio G1, Spectre x360, Lenovo Thinkpad P50, Lenovo Thinkpad P70 and many others.
- Product dimensions: 100 x 60 x 15 mm
- Product weight: 95 g
- Packaging dimensions: 180 x 130 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 155 g
Hardware requirements : Thunderbolt™ 3 interface
Operating system : Microsoft Windows® 8, 8.1, 10, macOS® Sierra 10.12 or greater
- i-tec THUNDERBOLT™ 3 Dual Display Port adapter with cable (27 cm)
- Quick Start
Question: Can I use Adaptor to transfer signal from HDMI/Display Port port to VGA/DVI Port?
Answer: We do not recomend transfering Digital signal (HDMI/DVI) to Analog (VGA/DVI) due the technological restrictions of Analog ports (their low data bandwidth), these adaptors might not work corectly.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130