I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Thunderbolt™ 3 Dual 4K Metal Docking Station, Aluminium Housing, Video 2x 4K/60Hz or 1x 5K/60Hz; 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, Supports Charging (Power Delivery), 1x GLAN Ethernet, 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 with Fast Charge support, SD card reader, 1x Audio/Microphone Jack 3.5mm; for Laptops supporting Thunderbolt™ 3; MacOS, Windows; includes Thunderbolt™ 3 cable
Life without Limits
Forget the past and look to the future! This ThunderboltTM 3 docking station offers unrivaled performance that will eclipse any previous solution. Thunderbolt 3 technology is two times faster than Thunderbolt™ 2, and eight times faster than USB 3.0 technology (or USB-C 3.1 Gen 1). This dock allows you to create a powerful and versatile workstation, supporting improved productivity, efficiency, and the realization your full potential.
High definition video
Longing for for high resolution viewing? Connect two 4K monitors monitors with a high refresh rate of 60 pictures per second*, or a single 5K/60Hz monitor via the Thunderbolt™ 3 port. A great solution for a wide variety of users, including film enthusiasts, graphic
designers, or for office use.
Work faster, work smarter
Need ultra-fast data transmission? This Thunderbolt™ dock provides a data transfer rate of up to 5GB per second, which means what used to take minutes, now takes seconds! Capabilities of Thunderbolt™ 3 technology used in this dock enable you to:
- Back-up a 256 GB hard disk in under one minute
- Copy a 4K movie in just 30 seconds
- Transfer the world library, perhaps 170 million books, in less than 10 hours
(To reach these speeds, you need to connect a quick storage medium, for example, NVMe disks)
Tidy desk, tidy mind
You no longer have to worry about connecting and disconnecting devices to your notebook, when on the move. This Thunderbolt™ dock allows the easy connection of all your existing hardware (USB, LAN network, external displays, storage cards, etc.), via a single Thunderbolt™ 3 cable (One-Touch-System), while keeping your notebook fully charged.
Thanks to the Daisy Chain technology (mutual chain-type connection), connect up to 5 additional Thunderbolt™ 3 devices (external storage devices, displays, etc.)
* One 4K monitor can be connected via the HDMI port, the second via a Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gb/s, bidirectional input / output), one port is for connection to the laptop, and a second for connection to other Thunderbolt™ devices
- Power Delivery support, up to 60W, for MacOS and Windows (except HP notebooks)
- 1x HDMI 2.0 output (resolution up to 4096x2160@60Hz), plus simultaneous Thunderbolt™ 3 output (resolution up to 4096x2160@60Hz)
- Video resolution up to 5K (5120x2880@60Hz) using Thunderbolt™ 3 technology (when connecting a 5K monitor, the HDMI output is disabled)
- Supports Primary, Mirror and Extend monitor modes
- 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port for high-speed a network and Internet access via Gigabit Ethernet, supporting speeds of 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- 4x USB 3.0 ports for connection of USB devices, providing high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connection of USB devices, high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), plus fast charging (acc. to BC 1.2 spec) for charging smartphones, tablets, etc.
- 1x SD Card reader (SD 4.0 spec.)
- LED indicator
- 1x input connection for external power supply (output: 20V DC/6.75A)
- 1x 3.5 mm Audio Jack for connection of headphones and / or microphone
- Supports Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X (Sierra and higher)
- Product Dimensions 229 x 87 x 27 mm
- Product Weight 457 g
- Package Dimensions 296x147x89 mm
- Package Weight 1150 g
- Hardware requirements: Laptop with Windows or Mac OS, with an available Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- Operation system: Windows 10, MacOS X (Sierra and higher), latest version
- i-tec Thunderbolt™ 3 Docking Station
- Thunderbolt™ 3 cable (45 cm)
- Power Supply - input: AC 100-240V, 2A 50/60Hz (150 cm cable); output: DC 20V/6.75A (170 cm cable)
- Quick Start Guide
Question: Is it possible to charge HP laptops, equipped with Thunderbolt 3 technology, with TB3HDMIDOCK?
Answer: Hewlett-Packard has implemented a proprietary technology into their laptops, which – among Thunderbolt 3 docking stations - allows only HP products to charge; hence docking station TB3HDMIDOCK cannot be used for charging (HP laptop will refuse the power delivery profile provided by the dock)
Question: Can I use Adaptor to transfer signal from HDMI/Display Port port to VGA/DVI Port?
Answer: We do not recomend transfering Digital signal (HDMI/DVI) to Analog (VGA/DVI) due the technological restrictions of Analog ports (their low data bandwidth), these adaptors might not work corectly.
Question: On my MacBook 13" / 15" 2016 and later, wi-fi or Bluetooth stops working; or USB 3.0 devices connected to the docking station disconnect. Where is the problem?
Answer: This problem is caused by interference in the range of 2.4GHz. A possible solution is to connect the docking station to the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port of the Mac on the left side nearest to you or use the ports on the right side. These ports are situated farthest from the wi-fi antenna. The next solution is the use of the 5GHz zone and the placement of the docking station as far as it could be from the monitor of your Mac. For more information, please refer to: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201163
Question: In Windows, some wireless devices (WLAN dongle or, for example, Microsoft Wireless set 3000/5000), which are connected in the docking station, stop working or irregularly disconnect. Where is the problem?
Answer: Sometimes, USB 3.0 ports are cancelled with a 2.4GHz wireless device. The wireless device should be placed outside of the close proximity of USB 3.0 ports and cables. Place the wireless device as far from the USB 3.0 ports and cables as possible. You could use for these purposes, for example, an extension cord for the connection of WLAN dongles or sets.
Question: I have your device and picture transmission doesn’t work.
Answer: Your device has to comply with the system requirements, mainly: support of Thunderbolt™ 3 port. Our web-site includes a review of the supported devices. In case you cannot find your device in the list, please turn either to the manufacturer of the device or to our technical assistance:
Question: I have a notebook with a Thunderbolt 3 port; despite of it, the notebook is not recharged.
Answer: According to the specification of Thunderbolt 3, power supply of the notebook is just optional. Not all laptops have this option, mainly laptops with a power supply source higher than 100W.
Question: The picture on the connected monitor is blinking.
Answer: Try to use a more quality HDMI cable (we recommend a HDMI version 2.0 and higher); it can solve your problem.
Question: Can I get more detailed information on the problems related to the or Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical help: email@example.com
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130