I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 2.0 MySafe 2.5" External Case for SATA I,II,III HHD SSD disk with Backup button
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- External USB 2.0 enclosure for all 2.5" SATA hard drives with height up to 9.5 mm
- Maximum volume of HDD no limitation
- External interface USB 2.0, internal interface SATA, compatible with USB 3.0
- Back-up button and SW for backup, restore or synchronize your files
- Cold blue LED light for system access and power status
- Plug & Play
- Powered via USB port (optionally you can use an external power adapter 5 V, 2 A)
- OS Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS and higher
- Product size 140 x 80 x 18 mm
- Product weight 134 g
- Package size 186 x 110 x 44 mm
- Package weight 253 g
PC or notebook with one available USB port
Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS and higher
- 2.5" External case
- USB cable (54 cm)
- Screws to fix HDD
- User‘s Guide
Question: HDD is not visible in OS?
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted. You can check it in Disk Manager, which you can find in Device Manager. There you can HDD format too.
Question: Device is not detected in OS?
Answer: There is evidently insufficient power supplying. Please, connect second USB ending into free USB port of your computer. It will add some power to enclosure.
Question: Are you unable to install HDD info enclosure? It is unable to put in HDD by any way?
Answer: Pls, beware of this! Enclosure supports 2.5" HDD with max. height 9.5 mm.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130