I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Docking Station Advance Lite USB 2.0 DVI VGA Full HD 1920x1080 px Port Replicator Notebook/Ultrabook Accessory
ADVANCE Series is the highest line of computer accessories, which allow you to use top technologies of products in modern design and exclusive package.
Simple Docking Station with a possibility to connect a wide range of popular peripherals, such as keybords, Ethernet network or an additional monitor. All these products are then connected to your laptop owing to one USB 2.0 cable.
You can also use this docking station with all the tablets with Windows 8 and installed drivers of version 7.2M0 or higher.
As display device you can use almost any screen, because the docking station is equipped by DVI connector with VGA adapter for the LCD and plasma displays and TVs. Graphics chip even supports Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels).
Examples of usage
- Device with extended ports for USB peripheries, audio devices, Ethernet 100/10 Mbps, but also for connect of next DVI, VGA monitor, TV or projector
- For using in the office (financial sector, graphics, ...), for presentation, fairtrades and at home too
- It allows you mirroring (Mirror Mode), extended screen (Extend Mode, Multi Screen Mode) or rotating (Screen Rotation Mode) of your desktop on the second monitor
- USB Sleep-and-Charge ports enable to charge your USB devices like mobile phones, cameras or tablets even when the computer is in sleep mode or switched off, and also even when the docking station is not connected to the computer or laptop (*the device must support USB charging)
- Connecting and disconnecting devices without necessity of restart computer
Since March 2013 Display Link drivers are available, which enable to use the device also in Mac OS. You can download them here.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- 1x DVI-I port (with attached adapters DVI-VGA is possible to connect VGA monitor too)
- 4x USB 2.0 ports A type – for connection of USB peripheries
- 1x USB Ethernet 10, 100 Mbps LAN RJ-45 port
- Possible resolution 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1366x768, 1368x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080
- Chipset DisplayLink DL-165 and ASIX AX88772A
- 1x USB 3.0 port type B - for connection to USB port of PC/NB
- Adapter input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, output 5 V, 2,5 A
- OS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Mac OS
- Product size 151 x 104 x 54 mm
- Product weight 296 g
- Package size 229 x 145 x 75 mm
- Package weight 708 g
PC, notebook with one available USB port
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Mac OS
- For DVD playback your hardware should meet following requirements: Processor Intel Pentium 2 or faster, 1 GB RAM, screen resolution 800x600 px and 16bit color depth.
- Docking Station with Video
- Power Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable (90 cm)
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- CD (Driver and User's Manual)
- Quick Installation Guide
If using OS X 10.8, Apple update 10.8.3 must be installed before installing DisplayLink software. 10.8.3 fixes several serious OS X bugs exposed when DisplayLink software is installed.
Question: Device stopped working after installing Windows 8.1. On Windows 8 worked without problems.
Answer: Please install the latest drivers from our website. Windows 8.1 are supported since DisplayLink 4.7.
Question: Device stopped working after installing Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. On the previous version it worked without problems.
Answer: Please install the latest drivers from our website. Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks are supported since DisplayLink 2.1.
Question: The docking station doesn´t work with tablet and OS Win 8.
Answer: Please install the latest version of the drivers 7.2 M0 or higher, you can download them in the Download section.
Question: How correctly install Docking Station in Windows OS?
Answer: Don't plug Docking Station to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. For graphic part of Docking Station we recommend actual driver from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here and for LAN part from ASIX - AX88772A here. Other drivers are integrated in Windows OS and after inserting of Docking station to USB port of PC/NB are installed automatically.
Question: Is there a drivers for Windows 8 32/64bit for Docking Station?
Answer: Yes, for graphic part of Docking Station you can download actual driver from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here. Don't plug Docking Station to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. Other drivers are integrated in Windows OS and after inserting of Docking station to USB port of PC/NB are installed automatically.
Question: Can I obtain more detailed information about problems with Docking Station?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our support or for graphic part of Docking Station you can find useful information on FAQ pages of DisplayLink company here .
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130