I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB Display Adapter HDMI
- Allows you to connect your PC/laptop to LCD or Plasma TV with HDMI input
- Supports wide range resolution – up to FULL HD 1920x1080p
- HDMI adapter supports transmission of video with sound
- Low power consumption, no external power adapter required
- The possibility to switch the sound via 2x CINCH to amplifier
- Supports Plug and Play
- Primary Mode, Mirror Mode, Extend Mode, and Screen Rotation Mode support
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Chipset DisplayLink DL-165 - the newest drivers for Windows, MacOS and Linux here
- Interface: USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Can be connected up to 6 adapters to one PC/NB
- Output: HDMI, 1x 3,5mm audio output for headphone
- Input: 1x3,5mm audio input for microphone
- Powered through USB cable, 5V/1,5A adapter optional
- Memory: 8M x 16 DDR Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Resolution: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768,1366x768, 1368x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080
- Audio: 16-Bit Audio DAC 48K / 44.1KHz
- Working temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage temperature: -10~60°C
- Humidity: do 85%
- Hardware requirements: PC or NB with available USB 2.0 port, Processor Intel Pentium 2.4GHz and higher, 512MB RAM, 30MB space on HDD.
- Operating system: Windows XPSP2_32 bit / Vista 32_64 bit/ Win7/8/8.1 32_64 bit, Mac OS Tiger 10.4.11, Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.2, V.16 beta for Snow Leopard 10.6.2 64bit, Linux
- To play DVD on the add-on monitor, following requirements should also be met: processor Intel Pentium 2.0 nd higher, 1GB RAM, the adapter screen resolution be set to 800x600 with 16bit color
Note: Windows XP 64-bit edition and Windows servers are not supported. For Mac OS support, please go to http://www.displaylink.com/mac
- USB 2.0 HDMI Adapter
- USB cable - 1m length (one side is connector type A, second is Mini USB) – enables connect adapter to PC/NB
- Adapter 3,5mm jack to 2x cinch (L+P)
- Driver CD with User’s Manual
- Quick Start
Question: How correctly install USB Display Adapter in Windows OS?
Answer: Don't plug USB Display Adapter to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. We recommend actual drivers from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here . After installing of drivers and connecting of adapter to USB port of PC/NB is installation finished automatically.
Question: Is there a drivers for Windows 8 32/64bit for USB Display Adapter ?
Answer: Yes, you can download actual driver from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here. Don't plug USB Display Adapter to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. After installing of drivers and connecting of adapter to USB port of PC/NB is installation finished automatically.
Question: Can I obtain more detailed information about problems with USB Display Adapter?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our support or you can find useful information on FAQ pages of DisplayLink here .
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130