I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec LAN Server 1port
Adapter Ethernet to 1-port USB 2.0 allows you to share one USB device through your home or office network.LAN server knows to work only in one IP network - not possible to set Gateway
- Wirelessly share your USB device through your wireless router
- Share USB printers, scanners and other USB devices via a network
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover function (Auto-MDIX)
- LEDs indicate for Power status and Ethernet connection
- Supports DHCP, configure IP Address automatically
- Supports LPD/LPR printing on Windows, Linux and Mac OS (with Bonjour explorer)
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- LAN input：RJ-45 , support MDI/MDIX
- USB output：1x USB 2.0
- Windows 2000, XP 32-bit, 2003, Vista 32-/ 64-bit, 7 32-/64-bit
- AC input：~ 100-240V_300mA_50Hz~60Hz
- DC output : =5V / 1A
- Green LED for power indication
- Green LED for LAN activity
- Operating Temperature: 10-40ºC
- Storage Temperature: -10-80ºC
Dimension & Weight
- Dimension: 70 x 60 x 23.8 mm
- Weight: 55g
- 1x Ethernet to 1port USB Adapter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Ethernet cable RJ-45
- 1x Driver CD
- 1x User's Guide
Answer: Default IP is set by a DHCP server ( in case direct connection PC- LAN server is set IP on LAN server in range 169.254.x.x , Windows default). For searching of IP on LAN server is needed to be installed utility Peripheral server( Launch USB server) which knows to find IP on LAN server (on PC can be other IP then on LAN server).
Question: Can I manage LAN server remotely or it knows to work in more IP networks?
Answer: Not possible, LAN server has no option for Gateway setting., only one IP network.
Question. How come I don’t see any device on the utility?
Question. How come I can’t see any USB device on the USB Server GUI?
product and powered on.
Another possible reason is that, even though the USB server does support USB hub,
the combination of a Full Speed Hub with a Low Speed Device (such as mouse,
keyboard, etc), is NOT supported by this product.
Question. OK, I have connected the USB device, now what?
Question. I connected to the device but it doesn’t work?
Question: I can't set LAN server after blackout. What can I do?
Answer: Unplug/Plug LAN server (power supply, LAN) and try to upload new firmware -see Download bookmark.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130