I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec adapter USB 3.0 for SATA III with external power supply, for 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD SSD and optical disc drives BLU-RAY/DVD/CD
You can easily connect 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II/III disks and optical disc drives BLU-RAY/DVD/CD through USB 3.0 /2.0 port to your computer. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface enables quick transfer and data back- up or storing large files on hard disks. Simply plug the disk into the SATA connector and the drivers are automatically installed after the first connection.
In case of installation problems, technical difficulties or incorrect device functionality, first check for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Connect any 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II/III disk or optical disc drive BLU-RAY/DVD/CD. You can achieve high-speed data transfer up to 5 Gbps, thanks to USB 3.0 interface. The Adapter is powered by USB, the enclosed power adapter is recommended when connecting 3.5" disks, optical disc drives and other energy demanding devices.
Inserting or replacing a disk is very quick and easy. No screws are required, just insert the drive into the SATA connector through the adapter and connect it directly to the computer. Installation of the drivers is automatic.
Clean design, slenderness and LEDs give the adapter an elegant look. The integrated USB-C cable is very practical, you do not have to worry about losing it and it is especially handy when you need it.
- Adapter for 2.5” SATA I / II / III disks and optical disc drives BLU-RAY/DVD/CD, quick and easy disk exchange for instant access to your data
- 1x USB 3.0 type-A male connector, 1x 22-pin SATA III Data and Power connector, 1x 5mm Power Jack
- USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transfer (up to 5 Gbps), reverse compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible with Serial ATA specification
- LED indicator, Plug & Play function, power supply from USB bus, automatic driver installation
- 1x input for power supply – external power adapter (output: DC 12V/2A)
- OS Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS 9.0 and higher
- Product size: 70 x 34 x 19 mm
- Product weight: 27 g
- Package size: 125 x 105 x 58 mm
- Package weight: 236 g
A Laptop / PC with a free USB 3.0 / 2.0 port
Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10
32/64bit, Mac OS 9.0 and higher – automatic installation of drivers from OS
- USB 3.0 to SATA III adapter with integrated USB cable (15 cm)
- Power adapter
- User’s Guide
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Question: HDD is not visible in OS?
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130