I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB to Express Card Adapter
Simple adapter from USB 2.0 to ExpressCard (34mm) interface. Adapter can be used with Express cards, which do not need connection to PCI bus interface. So it can be used with broadband wireless modems (CDMA, GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO), it works also with USB-based ExpressCard devices, such as flash memory, optical drives, GPS receiver, etc.
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Fully compliant with USB specification revision 2.0
- Supports data transfer rate up to 480Mb/s
- Hot-plug and hot-swap support allows for you to connect/detach devices without first turning off the system
- Works with USB-based ExpressCard devices including broadband wireless modems (such as CDMA, EV-DO, GPRS, etc.), flash memory, flash cards adapters, security, legacy I/O (Ps2, serial, parallel), optical disk drives, GPS receivers, and more.
- Cable lenth: 10cm
- Notebook with Pentium® or other processor and one available USB port 2.0
- Windows® 2000, XP 32bit, Server 2003, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit
- Adapter doesn't need install driver, you should only install the proper driver for inserted USB-based ExpressCard.
- 1x USB to Express Card
- 1x User's Guide
Question: Why doesn't work all Express Cards in that device?
Answer: It supports Express Cards with "USB based" standard only. If not, there is no possiblity to run that Express Card through this device. Find out standard of Express Card you want before you buy it.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130