I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 2.0 HUB 4+1 port
The USB 2.0 4-port hub that allows you to add multiple high performance USB 2.0 peripheral devices to your PC. The USB 2.0 hub is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification, i.e. your previous USB 1.1 devices can continue to function as usual. This convenient device allows you to connect up to a maximum of 127 USB devices to your PC through daisy chain.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps)
- Connects up to 127 USB Devices
- Bus-power and self-power mode used
- Plug-and-play function
- 1 upstream and 4 downstream USB ports included
- Over-current detection and protection
- 1 red LED as power-on indicator (In some models, there is a green LED indicator for each downstream port apart from the red LED.)
- Supported OSs: Windows ME, 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit; Mac 10.1 a vyšší
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- 1 upstream port
- 4 downstream ports
- Bus-Power: 5V 500mA
- Self-Power: 5V 2.5A
- Adapter Input: 100~240v 50Hz-60Hz
- Adapter Output: 5V 2.5A
- Operating temperature: 0~40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10~85 °C
- Desktop or notebook computer with USB port
- OS (no driver needed): Windows ME, 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit; Mac 10.1 or higher
- USB 2.0 4-port Hub
- Power Adapter (optional)
- User's guide
- USB cable (optional)
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly?
Answer: In that case connect attached power supply for adding energy input of HUB. Some energetically exacting USB device (e.g. USB printers, scanners, USB 3,5" HDD enclosures etc.) need their own power supply anyway.
Question: Why USB device doesn't work, if I connect it into USB port marked "Power Port"?
Answer: This port is for devices, which are powered through USB port. It isn't destined for connect USB devices to computer.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130