I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec Express Card 2x USB 3.0 NEC chipset support additional power supply with power cord
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Fully compliant with ExpressCard Specification 1.0
- USB 3.0
- Throughput on Express/USB interface up 5 Gbps
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- Chipset Renesas/NEC
- Built-in DC Jack connector for receiving extra power to meet USB 3.0 +5 V, max. 0.9 A power output standard
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit
- Product size 116 x 40 x 13 mm
- Product weight 34 g
- Package size 220 x 153 x 30 mm
- Package weight 112 g
Notebook with an available Express slot (34 mm)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit
- USB 3.0 2-Port ExpressCard
- CD (Drivers & Manuals)
- User´s Guide
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly?
Answer: It can be energetically exacting USB device. In that case we recommend to buy power supply, which add energy input of Express Card. It is optional part, which is not content of package. Devices using their own power supply need to connect it.
Question: Why USB device disconnects or doesn't work properly? Hot-plug doesn´t work.
Answer: It can be caused by old drivers. Please download actual drivers from Download bookmark and install it.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130