I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec WPOINT A/B/G/N WLAN Router 600 Mbps the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 4x LAN, 1x WAN Wireless LAN
i-tec W-POINT-N Router operates in four modes:
Bridge: Ethernet ports and WLAN interface is bridged to another LAN
Gateway: One Ethernet port is connected to the WAN, the other Ethernet ports and WLAN work in the LAN network
AP Client: Wireless is a WAN interface port, and at the same Wifi AP interface, and ethernet ports are the LAN.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- WLAN standards: IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.11n(Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Total transfer rate up to 600 Mbps
- WLAN transfer rates:
- 300/270/243/216/162/108/81/54/27 Mbps
- 135/121.5/108/81/54/40.5/27/13.5 Mbps
- 130/117/104/78/52/39/26/13 Mbps
- 11a/g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6 M(dynamic)
- 11b: 11/5.5/2/1 M(dynamic)
- Frequence range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz / 4,915-5,850 GHz
- Transmit power: 14-17 dBm (MAX)
- WLAN modulation: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Signal quality/ transfer speed:
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- 4x LAN 10/100M RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- 1x WAN 10/100M RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Antenna: 2x external omnidirectional 2dBi antenna
- Power Adapter
- Input: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 0,35 A
- Output: DC 5 V, 2 A
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C~70°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5% ~ 95% non-condensing
- Product size 158 x 103 x 25 mm
- Product weight 171 g
- Package size 240 x 143 x 54 mm
- Package weight 448 g
- Any device with Ethernet LAN card or Wireless LAN (b/g/n) interface
- Operating System free (any Linux, Mac, Windows 32 b / 64 b)
- 1x Wireless-N Router
- 2x 15 cm Omnidirectional Antenna
- 1x Power adapter
- 1x RJ-45 Networking Cable (90 cm)
- 1x Quick installation Guide
- 1x CD with User’s guides
Answer: Router supports technology MIMO 2T2R which enables tranfer speed 300 Mbps under 802.11N standard. This speed is possible to achieve on both frequencies 2,4/5 GHz independently. This is how the router supports transfer speed max. up to 600 Mbps at the moment.
Question: WLAN signal falls or has a short range.
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Please also check whether there is too much interference. Obstacles in the form of walls, buildings etc. causes loss of signal.
Question: I own your W-Point WLAN N router, I need to change settings, but when I enter into the browser 192.168.0.1 as it is written in the instructions, so I don’t get set, respectively nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Answer: Set the router to factory settings using the RESET button (about 5-10s hold and then release)
on your PC, set the IP via DHCP server or a fixed IP eg 192.168.0.2, mask 255.255.255.0 and gateway 192.168.0.1. Connect PC and router (in LAN port) by the Ethernet cable and in the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, ..) type 192.168.0.1.
Question: It can only transmit at 2.4 GHz and only receive 5 GHz (and vice versa).
Answer: You can‘t separate the only broadcast on one and only adopted at the second frequency. Router allows you to create two independent networks that operate at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz simultaneously and at each frequency separately receiving and transmitting.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130