I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB WLAN Dual Radio A/B/G/N Internal Antenna Adapter
- Automatic selection of data rate 1, 2, 5.5, 11, 54, 150 or 300 Mbps, support of 2T2R MIMO technology.
- Total transfer rate up to 600Mbps
- Range up to 300m with direct visibility to opposite station or to Access Point.
- Supports modes point-to-point (Ad-Hoc, Ad-Hoc 802.11a/b/g/n) and point-to-multipoint (Infrastructure).
- After installation it can work on one MAC interface as a client and on the second one as Access point 802.11 a/b/g/n with PC/NB, which is connected to an Ethernet network.
- No additional costs for building cabling.
- Supports WEB encryption (64-bit, 128-bit), WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS.
- Supports Plug and Play.
- Easy installation under Windows 2K/XP/VISTA/7 , Linux, Mac OS X.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Standard IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Total transfer rate up to 600 Mbps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Encryption: 0/64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Frequence range: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz / 4,915 GHz~ 5,850 GHz
- Channels: 2.4 GHz: Europe: 13, USA, Canada: 11, Japan: 14, 5 GHz:34-165
- 11a: OFDM
- 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM
- 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM
- 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Transmitting power
- 11n: 13 dBm
- 11g: 15 dBm
- 11b: 18 dBm
- 11a: 15dBm
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Bit Error rate: 802.11a & 802.11b & 802.11 g & 802.11 n standard
- Voltage 5V DC
- Product size: 97 x 30 x 11 mm
- Product weight: without antenna 16g, with antenna 25 g
- Package size 218 x 129 x 22 mm
- Package weight 83 g
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 75 °C
- Operating humidity: 10-90 % (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5-95 % (non-condensing)
- Windows 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit
- Mac OS X
- 1x i-tec USB Wifi Dual Radio A/B/G/N Adapter (2,4/5 GHz)
- 1x Driver CD with User’s Manual
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
Answer: Adapter supports technology MIMO 2T2R which enables tranfer speed 300 Mbps under 802.11N standard. This speed is possible to achieve on both frequencies 2,4/5 GHz independently. This is how the adapter supports transfer speed max. up to 600 Mbps at the moment.
Question: WLAN signal falls or has a short range.
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Please also check whether there is too much interference. Obstacles in the form of walls, buildings etc. causes loss of signal.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130