I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Mini Docking Station Advance 1x Gigabit Ethernet 3x USB 3.0, Notebook Ultrabook Tablet
I-tec Docking Station Advance Mini with gigabit ethernet adapter and three USB 3.0 ports ia a simple docking station, which enables to extend easily your laptop with another useful devices like keyboard, mouse, Ethernet adapter, USB display adapter for monitor, external HDD case etc. You can connect all mentioned devices to your laptop just with single USB cable then (One-Touch-System).
You can also use this docking station with all the tablets with Windows 8 and installed drivers of version 7.2M0 or higher.
Examples of usage
- Using this simple docking station you can easily and effectively connect all your favourite peripherals to your laptop. The station includes Giga Lan Ethernet adapter. You can connect a keyboard, mouse, graphic/display adapter for connection of another monitor to three additional USB ports.
- USB Sleep-and-Charge ports enable to charge your USB devices like mobile phones, cameras or tablets even when the computer is in sleep mode or switched off, and also even when the docking station is not connected to the computer or laptop (*the device must support USB charging).
- At desktop computer, you can use the device as a fast USB HUB.
Since March 2013 Display Link drivers are available, which enable to use the device also in Mac OS. You can download them here.
When upgrading to Windows 10, follow the instruction here.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- 3 x USB 3.0 port - for connection USB peripherals, backwards compatible also with USB 2.0
- Supports Charging Downstream Port (CDP) for swift charging of compatible devices
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet networking port 1000, 100, 10 Mbps with MDI/MDIX
- USB 3.0 (max. 5 Gb/s) , USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- LEDs indicate the status of Power status and Ethernet connection
- Wake-on-LAN support
- 1x USB 3.0 micro B port for computer/notebook connection
- Adapter input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, output 5 V, 2 A
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS
- Product size 90 x 70 x 16.5 mm
- Product weight 58 g
- Package size 150 x 150 x 50 mm
- Package weight 377 g
PC, notebook with one available USB port
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS
- USB 3.0 Mini Docking Station
- Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 cable (100 cm)
- CD (Driver and User’s Manual)
- Quick Start
General problems with USB 3.0 - please click here.
Important - Instructions for an installation on Windows 8.1 operating system you can find here.
Question: I would like to charge Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) in OS Windows over the USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. Is there any software option to solve this problem?
Answer: Standard charging is solved via the supplied AC adapter for Apple device. Nevertheless, by ASUS company was developed the „ASUS Ai Charger“ software for working and simultaneously charging of Apple device over the USB port of notebook / PC, over the plugged HUB or docking station in Windows OS. More information can be found here: http://event.asus.com/mb/2010/ai_charger/, where you can download and test the software. In spite of many positive experiences with the using of this software, we cannot guarantee 100% effectivity in all possible hardware combinations.
Question: When I close the lid, notebook fall asleep. What can I do?
Answer: Open „Control Panel“ and then set „Power Options“ – „Choose what closing the lid does“ – „When I close the lid“ – „Do nothing“.
Question: What are the primary graphics card requirements for DisplayLink chipsets in i-tec graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: DisplayLink graphic chipsets are secondary displays. There currently needs to be a primary graphics card in the system. Windows XP: Under Windows XP, DisplayLink install their own virtual graphics adapters under device manager and Windows Display Properties. These are independant of the primary graphics card. Windows Vista and later: Under windows Vista onwards, the DisplayLink graphics driver works closely with the primary graphic card. DisplayLink works with all Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, NVidia and VIA graphics cards. DisplayLink do not support the SiS or Matrox graphics cards. DisplayLink may not work if there are multiple graphics cards installed in the PC. DisplayLink does not support ATI crossfire or NVIDIA SLI configurations. NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700/7900 from v6.3 software. If using DisplayLink with these graphics card, please use an earlier software release.
Question: My computer cannot detect the docking station, or the docking station function is limited.
Answer: Check drivers of USB 3.0 interface on your computer. These drivers must be up-to-date. For further information check our web site (section Problems USB 3.0).
Question: Can I obtain more detailed information about problems with USB 3.0 Docking Station Mini?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical support (www.i-tec.cz)
Question: The docking station doesn´t work with tablet and OS Win 8.
Answer: Please install the latest version of the drivers 7.2 M0 or higher, you can download them in the Download section.
Question: My computer with Mac OS X cannot detect the docking station, or the docking station function is limited under Mac OS X.
Answer: Please, upgrade firmware for U3MINIDOCK - download file "Firmware for U3MINIDOCK" from Download list
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130