I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec WiFi Repeater Access Point 300/150/54 Mbps WLAN Wireless network range extender with LAN connection
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- WLAN standards IEEE 802.11 b, g, n, standards Ethernet 100/10 Mbps
- Increases/improves wireless coverage all WLAN network of frequence range 2.4 GHz/ in 2.4 GHz band
- WLAN 802.11n (Draft 2.0) for high-speed wireless access (300 Mbps)
- Backward compatible with 802.11g (54 Mbps) and 802.11b standard (11 Mbps)
- Support in frequence range 2.4 GHz for WLAN networks
- Easy WLAN settings by pressing the WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64)
- RESET button for default setting restoration
- Quick guide for easy/simple settings
- Antennas integrated
- Product size 111 x 87 x 60 mm
- Product weight 111 g
- Package size 220 x 143 x 72 mm
- Package weight 216 g
- Wireless-N Repeater with adapter to power socket
- RJ-45 Networking Cable (100 cm)
- CD (Manuals)
- Quick installation Guide
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Question: I want to change settings, but on 192.168.10.1 no access. What is wrong?
Answer: Set repeater to factory default (you need press and hold the RESET button inside the tiny hole for 10 seconds), on PC/NB set IP e.g. 192.168.10.2, mask: 255.255.255.0 and Gateway: 192.168.10.1. Connect PC/NB and repeater with network cable and then in web browser (IE, Mozilla,…) write 192.168.10.1.
Question: How is recommended distance by WLAN router in repeater mode?
Answer: We recommend min. 50% strength/quality of signal in place of repeater´s receiving.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130