I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec MySafe Advance 2.5" External Case 2x FireWire 800 1x USB 3.0 for SATA I, II, III HHD SSD disk Aluminium enclosure for optimal heat dissipation
i-tec MySafe Advance 2.5" USB 3.0 + 2x FireWire 800 is an external aluminium enclosure for all 2.5" SATA I, II, III HHD and SSD disk with height up to 12.5 mm. An excellent heat dissipation thanks to aluminium construction, ventilation holes in the front panel and radiator design of bottom side of case. Connection to PC is possible via USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) or FireWire B (800 Mbps). Two FireWire B connectors enable daisy chain connection of more disks and their current use via the only connection to computer. Both USB and FireWire cables are included.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- Combined external USB 3.0/FireWire 800 enclosure for all 2.5" SATA I, II, III hard disk drives with max. height 12.5 mm
- Maximum volume of HDD no limitation
- Solid aluminium body for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Interface 2x FireWire 800 + 1x USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 800 Mbps (FireWire)
- Plug & Play
- Active LED to indicate power and HDD status
- Powered via USB/FireWire port (optionally you can use an external power adapter 5 V, 2 A)
- OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS 10.x and higher
- Product size 125 x 79 x 22 mm
- Product weight 136 g
- Package size 182 x 112 x 45 mm
- Package weight 310 g
PC or notebook with one available USB port and one FireWire 800 port
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit – automatic installation of drivers from OS
Mac OS 10.x and higher – automatic installation of drivers from OS
- External Enclosure for 2.5" HDD
- USB 3.0 cable (50 cm)
- FireWire cable (60 cm)
- User’s Guide
Question: Enclosure is not detected in OS.
Answer: Connect device into another USB/FireWire port.
Question: HDD is not visible in OS?
Answer: Make sure of HDD is formatted.
Question: After connecting to Express Card is Enclosure insufficiently power supplied (doesn’t spin, doesn‘t detect in OS).
Answer: Connect additional power supply cable to Express Card or enclosure.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130