I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Charging HUB 4+1 Port with power adapter, 4x USB 3.0 port, 1x charging USB port, Notebook Ultrabook Tablet PC
i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Charging HUB will immediately catch your attention thanks to its elegant metallic design. It is an ideal companion for everybody who does not have enough USB ports in his/her notebook, ultrabook or PC and who has to constantly connect and disconnect his/her favorite USB equipment such as flash disks, mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers, etc.
- 4x USB 3.0 port with the Plug & Play function and standard USB charging – the HUB will automatically detect connected equipment for USB charging. One of the advantages is that thanks to their placement you have enough space even for connection of large pieces of equipment. These ports are designed primarily for data transfer.
- 1x charging USB port (marked by red) enables charging iPad and some Samsung tablets. It does not allow data transfer.
The advantage is an included external power adapter which you can use for backing up data on external hard drives or for connecting high power consumption devices which are powered directly from the USB port. You can also use it for charging from the USB port.
This HUB does not require installation of drivers. You will just connect it by the USB cable to your computer and immediately you can start using it. This HUB has a built in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. The interface is compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight it is an ideal companion to your notebook when traveling.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- 4x USB 3.0 port for connecting USB equipment
- 1x charging USB port (marked by red) for charging of iPad and some Samsung tablets.
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting the HUB to a notebook / PC
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- USB charging detection mechanism for mobile devices
- Plug & Play function
- Overload and overcurrent protection
- LED diode
- Power adapter: input AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0.8 A; output DC 12 V, 2.5 A
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X 10.x or higher
- Product dimensions 86 x 86 x 14 mm
- Product weight 90 g
- Packaging dimensions 180 x 145 x 54 mm
- Packaging weight 412 g
Notebook / PC with one available USB port
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X 10.x or higher
- i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Charging HUB 4 + 1 Port
- USB 3.0 cable (90 cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 150 cm)
- User's Guide
Question: I would like to charge Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) in OS Windows over the USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. Is there any software option to solve this problem?
Answer: Standard charging is solved via the supplied AC adapter for Apple device. Nevertheless, by ASUS company was developed the „ASUS Ai Charger“ software for working and simultaneously charging of Apple device over the USB port of notebook / PC, over the plugged HUB or docking station in Windows OS. More information can be found here: http://event.asus.com/mb/2010/ai_charger/, where you can download and test the software. In spite of many positive experiences with the using of this software, we cannot guarantee 100% effectivity in all possible hardware combinations.
Question: The HUB is not installed automatically immediately after connection.
Answer: Device should be installed automatically in supported OS. If installation doesn’t start, please restart your notebook / PC. After restarting the notebook / PC, the device installation starts.
Question: I have a problem with detection and installation of HUB.
Answer: Install the latest drivers for USB 3.0 interface of your notebook / PC.
Question: Will the HUB charge iPad or Samsung tablets?
Answer: Yes, the charging USB port at the front of the HUB can be used for charging of iPad and some Samsung tablets that require special identification circuits.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130