I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station, Multi-function Adapter, 1x HDMI 4K Ultra HD or 1x VGA, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0 Port, 1x USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port, compatible with Thunderbolt 3, for Windows, Mac OS, Android, Chrome
i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station thanks to its compact dimensions, low weight and absence of the power adapter is a convenient companion for traveling users. The docking station will allow you easy and faster connection of your favorite equipment to your notebook / tablet / PC using a single USB-C cable.
The docking station is equipped with a HDMI and a VGA port for connecting of external monitor or data projector. However, you can use only one of these ports at a time, either the HDMI or the VGA port. If you connect monitors into both ports, the docking station will automatically give preference to the HDMI monitor and the VGA monitor will be disconnected. You can use modern plasma or LCD monitors or TV sets as the display equipment. The graphic chip, which makes the heart of the docking station, supports the HDMI (4K 3840x2160@30Hz) or VGA (Full HD 1920x1200@60Hz).
2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your favourite existing hardware, while the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high speed internet connection, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds.
C31TRAVELDOCKPD is extremely compact and lightweight, so perfect for when you are on the move. It is quick and easy to set-up and with no external power supply or driver download, simply plug & play. Suitable for use with with Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13 and HP Elitebook Folio G1, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
Additional Important Information:
- Video transfer is not supported via the USB-C 3.1 (Gen. 1) port. This function is not supported by USB-C docking stations but is supported by Thunderbolt3 docking stations.
- Not all devices / systems with USB-C interface support the full standard functionality. Please ensure that your USB-C device supports DP alt mode and USB Power Delivery.
Product Overview & Features:
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to an additional monitor and your favourite hardware via a single USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports all devices with USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery”, or Thunderbolt 3 port
- 1x HDMI port supporting 4K resolution (3840x2160@30Hz) and stereo sound
- 1x USB-C 3.1 port to connect other USB-C devices, supporting a data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery port for charging all notebooks, tablets and smartphones with Power Delivery support.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 compatible), making it easy to connect all of your favourite existing hardware.
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- Ideal for graphic designers, financial officers, gamers and other users working with more than one monitor simultaneously using the “Mirror” or “Extend” modes.
- 1x USB-C connector for connecting docking station to host (data transfer up to 5 Gbps, cable length 15 cm)
- Supports Windows 10 32/64 bit, Max OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility
For further information regarding set-up or for answers to FAQ’s, please visit our website www.i-tec-europe.eu. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Connect to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, for connecting to a notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone
- 1x USB-C 3.1 (gen. 1) port for connecting your devices with new USB-C connector, transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- 2x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery port with the profile 4 (max. 60W) for charging notebooks, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your notebook, tablet or smartphone during your work.
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI, max. resolution up to 4K 3840x2160@30Hz for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows to transfer video and stereo audio
- 1x VGA max. resolution Full HD 1920x1200@60Hz for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows to transfer video
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support (not all devices / systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6 (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 129 x 69 x 17 mm
- Product weight: 92 g
- Packaging dimensions: 145 x 100 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 145 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free USB-C port with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support or Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS and Android 6) with latest updates
- i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station with cable (10 cm)
- Travel pouch
- Quick Start
Question: Can I use Adaptor to transfer signal from HDMI/Display Port port to VGA/DVI Port?
Answer: We do not recomend transfering Digital signal (HDMI/DVI) to Analog (VGA/DVI) due the technological restrictions of Analog ports (their low data bandwidth), these adaptors might not work corectly.
Question: On my MacBook 13" / 15" 2016 and later, wi-fi or Bluetooth stops working; or USB 3.0 devices connected to the docking station disconnect. Where is the problem?
Answer: This problem is caused by interference in the range of 2.4GHz. A possible solution is to connect the docking station to the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port of the Mac on the left side nearest to you or use the ports on the right side. These ports are situated farthest from the wi-fi antenna. The next solution is the use of the 5GHz zone and the placement of the docking station as far as it could be from the monitor of your Mac. For more information, please refer to: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201163
Question: In Windows, some wireless devices (WLAN dongle or, for example, Microsoft Wireless set 3000/5000), which are connected in the docking station, stop working or irregularly disconnect. Where is the problem?
Answer: Sometimes, USB 3.0 ports are cancelled with a 2.4GHz wireless device. The wireless device should be placed outside of the close proximity of USB 3.0 ports and cables. Place the wireless device as far from the USB 3.0 ports and cables as possible. You could use for these purposes, for example, an extension cord for the connection of WLAN dongles or sets.
Question: I have your device and picture transmission doesn’t work.
Answer: Your device has to comply with the system requirements, mainly: support of DP alt mode on the USB-C port. Our web-site includes a review of the supported devices:
http://www.i-tec.cz/obrazky/files/Compatible_devices.pdf. In case you cannot find your device in the list, please turn either to the manufacturer of the device or to our technical assistance:
Question: I have a notebook with a Thunderbolt 3 port; despite of it, the notebook is not recharged.
Answer: According to the specification of Thunderbolt 3, power supply of the notebook is just optional. Not all laptops have this option, mainly laptops with a power supply source higher than 100W.
Question: The picture on the connected monitor is blinking.
Answer: Try to use a more quality HDMI cable, it can solve your problem.
Question: Can I get more detailed information on the problems related to the USB-C docking station?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130