I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec GigaLAN Multimedia Distribution Client with DVI1920x1080 px, 2x USB Hub,1x Audio output 3,5mm Jack, DVI-VGA Adapter
The adapter is the ideal product for fairs, where you can run multiple presentations on different monitors from only one computer, you can use them in stores for various advertisements, etc.
Examples of usage
- Extend displays up to 100m from the player/computer
- Supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1080 px
- Audio ports let you connect 2.1 stereo speakers
- USB ports let you connect keyboard and mouse and allow control of remote computer
- Distribution to 6 LANMMCLIENTs with monitors (display screens) on one PC with recommended OS- Windows Multipoint Server 2010/2011
- Compatible with Gigabit Ethernet specification
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- LAN input: RJ-45, support MDI/MDIX
- 2x USB 2.0 output, 1x DVI-I output (resolution up to 1920x1080), 1x Audio output 3,5mm jack
- Compatibel with Gigabit Ethernet spec., backward compatibel 10/100 Mbps
- Adapter resolution 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1366x768, 1368x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080
- Modes Mirror, Extend, Primary monitor
- Supported collors 16 / 32 bit
- Supports Windows Vista Aero and DVD playing
- OS Windows XP, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit; Windows Multipoint Server 2010/2011
- Product size 96 x 79 x 27 mm
- Product weight 110 g
- Package size 230 x 145 x 54 mm
- Package weight 429 g
Ethernet card/ability to connect to local network.
Intel Pentium 1.2GHz or higher, 256MB RAM (recommended Intel Pemtium 2.0 or higher, 1GB of RAM to fully use the adapter).
Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit; Windows Multipoint Server 2010/2011 (for audio/video transfer up to 6 presentations)
Minimum requirements for Full HD mode (resolution 1920x1080)
Notebook: processor 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or higher (or eqvivalent)
Desktop PC: processor 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or higher (or eqvivalent) & 1 GB RAM
We recommend 1 Gbps to fully use the adapter.
- For DVD playback your hardware should meet following requirements: Processor Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or faster, 1 GB RAM, screen resolution 800x600 px and 16bit color depth.
- GigaLAN MM Client
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- Ethernet cable RJ-45 (100 cm)
- Power Adapter
- CD (Driver & User‘s Guide)
- Quick Start
Question: What are the primary graphics card requirements for DisplayLink chipsets in i-tec graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: DisplayLink graphic chipsets are secondary displays. There currently needs to be a primary graphics card in the system. Windows XP: Under Windows XP, DisplayLink install their own virtual graphics adapters under device manager and Windows Display Properties. These are independant of the primary graphics card. Windows Vista and later: Under windows Vista onwards, the DisplayLink graphics driver works closely with the primary graphic card. DisplayLink works with all Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, NVidia and VIA graphics cards. DisplayLink do not support the SiS or Matrox graphics cards. DisplayLink may not work if there are multiple graphics cards installed in the PC. DisplayLink does not support ATI crossfire or NVIDIA SLI configurations. It supports NVidia GeForce Go 6/7 Serie to version v6.2.
Question: Device stopped working after installing Windows 8.1. On Windows 8 worked without problems.
Answer: Please install the latest drivers from our website. Windows 8.1 are supported since DisplayLink 4.7.
Question: How is default IP address of LAN server?
Answer: Default IP is set by a DHCP server ( in case direct connection PC- LAN server is set IP on LAN server in range 169.254.x.x , Windows default). For searching of IP on LAN server is needed to be installed utility Peripheral server( Launch USB server) which knows to find IP on LAN server (on PC can be other IP then on LAN server).
Question: OK, I have connected monitor, now what?
Answer: Not possible, LANMMCLIENT has no option for Gateway setting., only one IP network.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130