I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec PCI Card 4+1x USB 2.0
The USB 2.0 High-Speed PCI Host Adapter supports a transmission rate of up to 480 Mbps (Megabits per second) to give better performance (40 times faster than USB 1.1 of 12 Mbps and also compared to 400 Mbps transmission rate of IEEE 1394 firewires) and allows the connection of multiple peripheral devices to function simultaneously. It's fully backward compatible with USB Revision 1.1 devices. The USB 2.0 High-Speed PCI Host Adapter offers high performance functionality through allowing multiple peripheral devices to share the 40-time increased bandwidth. Peripheral deices requiring high speed transmission rates, such as, external storage devices, scanners, DVD drives, CD-RW drives, MO (Magneto-Optical) drives, and digital cameras/camcorders, used to require the use of the more expensive firewires (IEEE 1394), can NOW be supported with satisfaction by this USB 2.0-compliant host adapter at huge cost savings.
In case of some problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Chipset: NEC D720101
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps).
- Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0A.
- PCI multi-function device consists of two OHCI Host Controller cores for full-/low-speed signaling and one EHCI Host Controller cores for high-speed signaling.
- Modular 32-bit 33MHz host interface compliant to PCI Specification release 2.2 .
- Support PCI Mobile Design Guide Revision 1.1.
- Support PCI-Bus Power Management Interface Specification release 1.1.
- Operational registers direct-mapped to PCI memory space.
- Legacy support USB 1.1 specification.
- Root Hub with 5(max) downstream facing ports which are shared by OHCI and EHCI Host Controller core.
- Link up to 127 USB Devices.
- Supported Windows ME, 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit
- PCI Card
- User's Guide
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130