I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- BT MOUSES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- CARD READERS
- POWER SUPPLY
- WHERE TO BUY
Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with the HDMI Full HD port, 1 standard USB-A port
Combination of passive USB HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or thunderbolt 3 connector with 3 standard USB ports
i-tec 7.1.Channel Audio Adapter
With included powerful utility you can enjoy even KARAOKE or high quality digital connection via optical S/PDIF input and output.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- USB 2.0 interface
- USB audio device class spec. 1.0 and USB HID class spec. 1.1 compliant
- Full-duplex recording and play-back
- Audio version 7.1, it is up to 8 channels DAC with 16 bit resolution
- SPDIF optical digital input and output (2CH)
- 3.5mm jack connectors
- Support 48/44.1 KHz sampling rate for both playback and recording
- Chipset C-Media CM6206; patented software C-Media for various sound effects
- OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit, Mac 10.1 and higher
- Product size 100 x 60 x 26 mm
- Product weight 93 g
- Package size 178 x 149 x 55 mm
- Package weight 260 g
PC or notebook with an available USB port
DirectX 8.1 and higher
- 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter
- USB cable (93 cm)
- User’s Guide
- Driver for Windows XP -
- Driver for Windows 7 -
- Driver for Windows 8 -
- Driver for Windows 10 -
Answer: No, chipset CMedia CM2606 is set on sample rate 48kHz only.
Question: There is only 2 chanel output on SPDIF. Is something wrong?
Answer: This adapter supports only 2 channel output on SPDIF
Question: Does this adapter work „standalone“ without driver instalation?
Answer: No, it is necessary to have this adapter connected do PC and installing drivers.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130